The massive Cocheco Falls Millworks is unquestionably the anchor property of downtown Dover, New Hampshire. This magnificent brick structure, originally built in 1870 as a textile mill, has been painstakingly transformed into first class office space. Surrounded by downtown dover with all it’s great restaurants and shops.
- Couple Shots from my Foliage Trip up North NH
- Memorial Bridge from Prescott Park
- Review – The Stone Church in Newmarket NH
- Fenway Park Panorama Photo from the Pavilion Club
- Memorial Bridge is no more…
- It’s Been awhile since I posted anything.
- Seabrook at Sunset
- Hampton Beach Wall at Sunset
- Portsmouth Memorial Bridge closed.. Night Shot
- My Christmas Tree Lights up the Room